No woman want appreciates hair loss or breakage, in fact, if there is a magic portion for stopping it, I am sure most women will sell their precious pearls to buy some potion.
But hair thinning out is a monster many women have to battle all the time. Hair breakage can be caused by a number of factors which include age, health conditions, diet, weather, stress and many more.
- But God has so blessed us with lots of natural solutions to the pyramids of health or beauty situations we have, one of the natural ways to strengthen your hair, making it thicker against breakage is onion.
Onion is a popular vegetable in this part of the world and I must confess that some people find the taste and smell irritating, onion has loads of nutrients that will benefit more than your hair.
Quickly, let’s look at some ways you can use onions to strengthen your hair and prevent hair loss:
1. Onion Extract: Peel the skin of the onion and cut it into pieces. Then grind it well and squeeze the juice. Apply it on the scalp and keep it for a few minutes and then wash with a mild shampoo. Do it twice a week for a better result.
2. Onion Juice and Honey: Both these ingredients are useful for hair growth. Just squeeze the juice from one chopped onion and mix it with a tablespoon of honey. It will work wonders for your hair.’
3. Onion Juice With Coconut Oil: Extract the juice from the onion and mix it with coconut oil. This will reduce the odor of the onion. Keep this for around two hours and wash it with a mild shampoo.
4. Onion Juice With Olive Oil: In this method, you may take the pulp of onions and add one cup of beer and olive oil. Just leave this paste on your hair for around 2 hours and then wash it thoroughly with shampoo.
5.Onion Juice and Rum: Add finely chopped onions to a glass of rum and apply it on the scalp to reduce the bad smell of the onion. Put chopped onions in rum overnight and use the juice for better results. Do it once in a week to have thick and healthy hair.
6.Onion Juice In Hot Oil: Hot oil massage is the best thing that will improve hair growth by increasing blood circulation. Adding some onion extract to hot oil will give you double the effect.
7.Onion Juice With Lemon Juice: Lemon juice with onion juice can do wonders for your hair. It will make your hair healthy and shiny. Lemon juice helps to remove the odd smell of the onion juice and treats dandruff.
8.Onion Mask For Dry and Normal Hair: Mix onion juice with honey, yogurt or base oil (olive or almond) and apply it on the scalp. Let it be there for around one hour. For better results, apply it twice a week.
9. Include Onion In Your Diet: It is also suggested that eating lots of onion will make your hair grow thicker. It is an easy trick to prevent hair loss.
10. Onion After-wash – Onion juice diluted with water can be used as an after-wash. Try this if you are not concerned much about the smell.
So what are you still waiting for?